Sunny Sketch by Alison Heikkila
1. Stamp the Sunny Sketch Stamp on to Mixed Media White Paper with VersaFine Ink in Onyx Black.
2. Trim the piece down to 4 1/4" x 5 1/2."
3. Color the stamped image using the Zig Markers listed.
4. Apply Tumbled Glass and Milled Lavender Distress Ink to the background of the stamped image, with a cosmetic sponge.
5. Edge the stamped image with Peacock Feathers.
6. Apply On Point Glue to the centers of the flowers, and sprinkle on the Gold Lux Mix. Let dry.
7. Create the card base out of Evergreen Cardstock, cut to the size of 6 1/2"x 10."
8. Tear a corner piece of Parrot cardstock.
9. Using Celestial Copper Delicata ink, stamp the "bubble wrap" side of the Quest Cube stamp to the torn corner piece.
10. Attach all layers with EZ Dots.
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock: Parrot, Evergreen
Imagine: VersaFine Ink in Onyx Black, On Point Glue, Delicata Ink in Celestial Copper
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers: 022, 030, 034, 036, 041, 044, 047, 050, 051, 052, 062, 070, 080, 081, 082, 303
Ranger: Distress Ink in Milled Lavender, Peacock Feathers, Tumbled Glass
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ Dots
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project