Snowy Postcard by Jennifer Dove
1. Stamp postcard image once on white card stock (A2 tentfold), and once on white card stock cut to size.
2. Cover smaller image with adhesive sheet and Ultra Fine Crystal Snow Glitter.
3. Ink and Distress other image in browns with markers.
4. Cut carefully around holly using craft knife and cutting mat.
5. Color Ultra fine glitter image and cut off to oval frame.
6. Slide glittered oval behind holly on kraft layer and glue firmly
7. Adhere folded card to Patterned paper with dimensional foam adhesive.
- Snowy Postcard Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
Also uses these supplies:
White and Patterned card stock
Therm O Web Peel N Stick adhesive sheets
Dark Brown Memento Ink by Tsukineko, make up sponge
Craft Knife and Cutting Mat
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project