Snowman Season by Jamie Martin
- Stamp Snowman Season on Mixed Media White Cardstock with black ink and color with pencils.
- Apply Art Glitter Glue to the fur parts of the hats and sprinkle with Crystal Micro Glitter, let dry.
- Cut out using a circle die and set aside.
- Cut a strip of Double Sided Mounting Paper and use a ruler to draw line on the top carrier paper. Using a craft knife, carefully cut through the carrier only not the sticky mounting paper. Remove every other strip.
- Sprinkle Red Micro Fine Glitter, rub in and shake off excess.
- Remove the remaining carrier strips and sprinkle with Crystal Micro Glitter, shake off excess and stick to a panel of decorative paper.
- Cut a strip of Double Sided Mounting paper, adhere to the left edge of the decorative paper and sprinkle with Crystal Micro Glitter.
- Glue to a red card and pop up Snowman Season with foam squares.
- Micro Glitter Multiple Styles & Colors
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Snowman Season Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
- Patterned Paper by BoBunny
- Tim Holtz® Distress Ink by Ranger® (Mowed Lawn)
- Prismacolor® Colored Pencils
- Circle Die by Sizzix®
- Art Glitter Glue
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Scrapbook Adhesives® 3D Foam Mounting Squares by 3L®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project