Snowman Accessories - Tiny Tree by Fran Seiford
- Fold light blue panel in half to form card base.
- On smaller panel of white cardstock, stamp Snowman in blue with tree in hand.
- Use colored ink pads for scarf, tree, star. Fill in nose and ornaments with markers.
- Splatter blue ink on top of card panel.
- Adhere stamped panel to card front. Use sticky notes or painters tape to mask edge of card.
- Use palette knife to apply regular Dreamweaver Embossing Paste to bottom of panel.
- Press Shaved Ice gently into embossing paste to create snow texture.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by My Colors
Colored Inks are VersaFine Clair by Tsukineko
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project