Sassy City Greetings Galore by Jamie Martin
- Stamp bold swoosh stamp from Greeting Galore on a white panel with Twisted Citron, Crack Pistachio, Peacock Feathers and Tumbled Glass.
- Stamp words from same set in black over the swoosh stamps.
- Stamp girl with dog from the Sassy City Perfectly Clear Set at the bottom of the panel with black ink and emboss with clear powder.
- Glue a black and white strip of decorative paper to the left side of panel.
- Color Silver Dot Sparklers with a Spectrum Noir alcohol marker #GG3 and randomly apply to the card.
- Glue to a larger black panel and mount to a blue card.
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock
Zip Dry Glue Beacon AdhesivesDistress Ink- Twisted Citron, Cracked Pistachio, Peacock Feathers, Trumbled Glass
Spectrum Noir GG3
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project