Reindeer and Sleigh Stenciled Card by Joyce Kurtz
- Adhere a double sided adhesive sheet to a white card stock panel sized to fit the Reindeer Stencil.
- Apply Versamark ink to the back of the stencil.
- Remove the liner sheet from the sticky panel.
- Place stencil on top of the sticky panel and with a liner sheet from the adhesive, press the stencil onto the adhesive to make sure it is secure.
- Apply red fine glitter to the open area and "finger paint" the glitter into the design.
- Remove excess glitter and with a swiffer sheet, clean stencil to remove any excess glitter.
- Remove stencil and apply Crystal Snow white fine glitter to the exposed sticky surface.
- Mat to a red card stock panel.
- Place "Season's Greetings" stencil onto a green card stock panel and tape all sides with removable tape.
- With an offset palette knife, apply Metallic Gold embossig paste.
- Scrape excess paste off with the paste spreader.
- Remove stencil and allow to dry.
- Apply gold border stickers to the sides of the green panel.
- Using a 5 1/2" square red top folding card, assemble as shown.
- The Reindeer design is foam mounted.
Also uses these supplies:
Starform Gold Border Stickers
Beacon's 3 in 1 Craft Glue
White Foam Tape
Red, Green and White Card Stock
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project