PYL Whisper Dandelion by Leadonna Fritts
- Stamp image and color with markers.
- Trim image closely.
- Make A2 card base from green cardstock.
- Trim an oversized mat for main image from blue cardstock.
- Adhere image to blue piece as shown.
- Make a bow and adhere tails to back of mat.
- Adhere card layers.
- Stamp sentiment with VersaFine ink and trim.
- Make a mat for sentiment from green cardstock and adhere.
- Add white gel ink to flower dots.
- Using the glue pen, adhere crystal micro glitter to flower.
- Adhere sentiment to card.
- Micro Glitter Multiple Styles & Colors
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
Also uses these supplies:
Stampendous® PLW03 Whisper Dandelion
Stampendous® SSCM5002 Painted Wishes Perfectly Clear™ Stamps
Stampendous® MG01 Micro Glitter
Stampendous® MPW811 Mixed Media White Paper
MEM01 Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko®
STF082 VersaFine™ Black Onyx Ink Pad by Tsukineko®
Copic® Markers: R30; G0000, 20, 21, 24; B91, 93; E23, 25, 42, 50, 51, 53; C00, C0
White Gelly Roll Pen by Sakura®
Tumbled Glass Distress Ink Pad by Ranger®
Sky Cardstock by My Colors®
Apple Crush Smoothies Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
May Arts Ribbon®
Glue Dots® - Mini
Quickie™ Glue Pen by Sakura®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project