Merry Greeting by Jamie Martin
- Stamp Merry Greeting with VersaMark and emboss with PEARLustrre Champagne Embossing Powder.
- Die cut Merry Greeting using Fitted Frames B Set, layer onto a large gold frame and layer again onto a larger Fitted Frame that was cut from decorative paper. Set aside.
- Stamp a tan panel with Cling Winter Blizzard with VersaMark Ink and emboss with White Embossing Powder.
- Sponge the edges of the tan panel with Antique Linen Ink and glue to a green card.
- Add a few dots of Bottle Green and Autumn Red Nuvo Crystal Drops around the sentiment.
Also uses these supplies:
EP226 PEARLuster Champagne
EP208 Ivory Embossing Powder
Cardstock- White, Green, Tan
Zip Dry Glue-Beacon Adhesives
Nuvo Crystal Drops- Bottle Green, Autumn Red
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project