Mermaid Jar by Suzanne Czosek
1. Stamp image on white cardstock using Memento.
2. Color with Copics.
3. Accent with Multi Crystal Glitter and Gold Halo Glitter.
4. Create strips of cardstock to attach pieces to the bottom and glue down onto the bottom of the jar. Fill bottom with glass stones.
5. Add Oceanic Glass Glitter and Marine Blue Color Fragments to bottom of sea bed.
6. Apply VersaMark ink onto shells. Use the tweezers to hold the shell and dip in Aged Bronze embossing powder. Heat with heat gun and while still hot drop into Gold Halo Glitter.
7. Ink up jar top with versamark ink pad. Heat emboss using aged bronze enamel. While hot add gold halo glitter and melt into top. Add fish net over top. Accent with gold shells and seaweed.
Also uses these supplies:
Small Glass Stones
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project