Leaves Wreath by Suzanne Czosek
- Die cut a variety of leaves from white cardstock.
- With Versamark ink up leaf.
- Cover some leaves with Midnight Embossing powder and sprinkle Silver Lux mix on top.
- Cover other leaves with Aged Silver and sprinkle with Silver Glass Glitter and Tarnished Mica.
- Hold leaf with craft tweezers. (Or anything else that allows you to heat the leaf from underneath with the heat gun)
- Repeat for all leaves alternating between silver and midnight embossing kits.
- Glimmer mist tulle with black glimmer mist. Let dry.
- Mix water with glue. Roll tulle in watery glue mixture and sprinkle with Mica mixture.
- Cut Frame for the wreath backing from sturdy cardboard or purchase metal frame wreath.
- Attach leaves to frame using pop dots or hot glue gun.
- Wrap tulle around wreath and tie bow on front.
- Tie black bow from black silk ribbon and attach to middle of tulle bow.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by Bazill Basics Paper®
Black Glimmer Mist
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project