Laurel Burch™ Festive Flora by Louise Healy
- Fold a 5 1/4" x 10 1/2" piece of Caribbean Sea cardstock in half to form a square card.
- Use the Tuxedo Black ink to stamp the Festive Flora on a 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" piece of white and the sentiment on a 1 3/4" x 2 1/2" piece, color with Copic Markers.
- Cut a 5" x 5" piece of the Kiwi paper, edge with YG07, adhere to the card front, adhere two 1/4" x 5" strips of Caribbean Sea across the Kiwi about 1 1/4" from the bottom edge.
- Cut a 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" piece of the Pink Punch, edge with the RV09 marker, adhere, dotted side up, to the Kiwi mat.
- Tear all the edges of the Festive Flora and the sentiment.
- Adhere the Festive Flora to the Pink Punch mat, use foam tape to add the sentiment.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Laurel Burch Cardinal Border Perfectly Clear Stamps Set 14.99
- Laurel Burch Festive Flora Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Caribbean Sea)
- Patterned Paper by BoBunny (Kiwi Vintage, Pink Punch Vintage)
- Copic® Markers (Y17, Y35, YR04, YR09, R29, RV06, RV09, RV19, V15, FV2, B04, B06, BG13, YG01, YG07, YG17, YG67)
- Foam Tape
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project