House-Mouse Designs® To Santa by Kathi F. Rerek
- Cut a piece of 12 x 12 Brown cardstock in to 6.25" x 9".
- Score at 4.5" and fold to form a card.
- Cut green dotted paper to 6" x 4.25", edge with Distress ink, and adhere to the brown card.
- Stamp the image with Memento ink onto white cardstock
- Color with Copic markers.
- Add Quickie Glue to the pompoms.
- Sprinkle Fun Flock onto the wet glue and press lightly. Let it dry thoroughly and tap off excess.
- Trim image panel and mat with brown cardstock.
- Cut plaid paper .5" larger than the brown cardstock and edge with Distress ink.
- Adhere the matted image panel to the plaid paper.
- Mat plaid paper with brown cardstock.
- Adhere the triple matted image panel to the card as shown.
Also uses these supplies:
Other Products Used:
Skin: BV0000, BV000, E50, E51, R00, R01, R20, R21, R22
Tongue: E04, RV42
Fur Left to Right: E21, E23, E25, E27, E44; T1, T3, T5; E31, E33, E35 E44
Hats: R14, R17, R29
Pom-Poms and Brims: BV0000, C1, B0000, B60, R0000, Y0000
Cookies: E30, E53, E55, YR30, YR31
Chips in Cookies: E77, E79
Plate: BG11, BG13, BG32
Sign: G20, B0000, C1
Floor: G1 C2
Snow Day Remix 6x6 and Perfectly Plaid Christmas Petite Paper Pads by Lawn Fawn®
Ground Espresso Distress® Ink by Tim Holtz® for Ranger Industries
Bitter Chocolate Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Quickie™ Glue by Sakura
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project