House-Mouse Designs® Santa Hat Birds by Debi Hammons
- Fold 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” Atlantic Shore cardstock in half to form card base.
- Stamp Santa Hat Birds on 4-3/8” x 3-1/2 white cardstock with black ink.
- Color as desired.
- Create clouds using Picasso Tool, sponge dauber and blue chalk.
- Stamp sentiment at top left.
- Glue to 4-5/8” x 3-3/4” Firecracker cardstock.
- Glue to left side of card front.
- Adhere jewels to right side of card front.
- Add glitter and flock using glue pen.
Also uses these supplies:
Atlantic Shores and Firecracker
Cardstock by My Colors®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue
by Beacon Adhesives®
Sponge Dauber by Tsukineko®
4 Small Red Jewels
Ball Point Glue Pen by Zig®
Colored Pencils by PrismaColor®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project