House-Mouse Designs® Keeping Cool by Kathi F. Rerek
- Create a 5" x 7" card from Kraft cardstock.
- Stamp House-Mouse Designs™ Keeping Cool Stamp onto white cardstock.
- Color the image with Copic markers, add pink pencil to the cheeks and ears, then die-cut the image panel using one of the dies from the Fitted Frames B Die Cut Set.
- Die-cut white cardstock with the next largest die from the Fitted Frames B Die Cut Set.
- Mat the image panel with the white cardstock.
- Using the stamp tool, stamp the sentiment with black ink as shown.
- Add the matted image panel to complete the card.
Also uses these supplies:
Pink Chalk Pencil by General Pencil
Misti™Stamp Tool by My Sweet Petunia
Die Cutting Machine
Copic Markers: E21, E23, E25, E31, E33, E35, E37, E40, E41, E42, E43, E44, E47, E50, E51, E70, E71, E93, G12, G14, B21, B41, B60, BV31, BV34, BG000, BG10, BG11, V91, V93, Y000, Y11, Y13, YR20, R30, R32, RV91, RV93, C1, W1, W3
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project