House-Mouse Designs® Easter Egg Juggle by Alison Heikkila
- Stamp the House Mouse image on to Cason Mixed Media Paper with VersaFine Ink in Onyx Black.
- Color the image using the Zig Clean Color Markers listed.
- Die cut the image out with the Large Q Fitted Frame.
- Die cut Coral Rose, Sky, Wildflower, and Yellow Corn, also with the Large Q.
- Create the card base out of pale gray cardstock, cut to 5 1/2" x 8."
- Cut a mat from Kiwi Vintage Double Dot, cut to 5 1/4" x 3 3/4" and attach to the card base.
- Glue the cardstock die cuts together, rotating each color slightly. You may want to add some foam squares to the highest layers, as they will be so far off of the card.
- Add the stamped layer to the top of the die cut stack.
- Glue the die cut stack to the card base, being careful to keep the stamped image straight.
- Stamp the sentiment to the mat with VersaMark Ink.
- Heat emboss the sentiment with Bright Pink Embossing Powder.
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- VersaMark Watermark Ink Pad 7.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Fitted Frames A Die Cut Set 29.99
- Easter Egg Juggle Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock (Coral Rose, Sky, Wildflower, Yellow Corn)
Pale Gray Cardstock
Bo Bunny: Kiwi Vintage Double Dot #12KV913
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers: 028, 041, 047, 048, 049, 064, 069, 071, 093, 094, 202, 302, 803, 901
Scrapbook Adhesives: Tape Runner, Foam Squares
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project