Hippo Gift - Winter by Fran Seiford
- Fold light blue card panel in half to make card base.
- Adhere a smaller panel of patterned paper to card front.
- Stamp snowflakes from Skating Penguins set on a white panel with Kaleidacolor Blues.
- Diecut snowflake circle with Build a Wreath set.
- Adhere circle to card front.
- Stamp hippo on a white scrap and color as desired.
- Use layered dies from Pop Up Die set to stamp greeting and frame it.
- Stamp hippo on white cardstock and color as desired.
- Die cut or fussy cut hippo and adhere to front of card wtih 3D Foam Squares.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Hippo Gift Die Set 8.99
- Hippo Gift Cling Rubber Stamp Set 9.99
- Skating Penguins Perfectly Clear Stamps 14.99
Also uses these supplies:
Blue Cardstock by My Colors
Patterned Paper by Bo Bunny
Kaleidacolor Ink Pad by Tsukineko
Die Cutting Machine
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesive™ by 3L®
ZipDry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project