Heavenly Kiddo by Debi Hammons
- Fold 5-/2” x -1/2” Firecracker cardstock in half to form card base.
- Stamp stars twice at top of 4” x 5-1/4” white cardstock.
- Color stars yellow.
- Stamp sentiment on 1-1/2” x 1-3/4” white cardstock with black ink.
- Attach to bottom right of card front with foam squares.
- Stamp Heavenly Kiddo on white cardstock with black ink.
- Color as desired.
- Die cut with coordinating die.
- Attach to card front, overlapping sentiment a little, with foam squares.
Also uses these supplies:
Firecracker Cardstock by My Colors®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue
by Beacon Adhesives®
Big Shot™ Die Cutting Machine
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook
Adhesives™ by 3L®
Markers by Copic®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project