Great Big Thanks by Jamie Martin
- Stamp Great Big Thanks on white cardstock with black ink and color with colored pencils.
- Add white dots to the "YOU" with a white gel pen.
- Die cut the top of the panel with a die from the Spring Border Die set and layer panel onto a larger black panel. Glue to a green card.
- Randomly add silver Dot Sparklers.
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Spring Borders Cutting Dies Set 19.99
- Great Big Thanks Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock
Zip Dry Glue Beacon Adhesives
Prisma Colored Pencils
Gelly Roll White Gel Pen
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project