Fairy Dance by Wendy Price
- Trim cardstock to 4.5 inches x 12 inches. Score at 6 inches and fold to create card.
- Stamp image and color with markers.
- Stamp an additional copy of the image, color the flower skirt, cut out and adhere to main stamped image.
- Apply glitter to stamped image where desired.
- Mat stamped image and adhere to card.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Spectrum Noir™ Markers (FS2, FS6, FS8, CG1, CG3, GB8, EB2, PP6, OR1, OR2, OR3)
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Ribbon by May Arts
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project