Daisy Field by Jennie Lin Black
- Stamp image onto white cardstock.
- Color background with very pale blue. I used such a light color, I colored right through the flowers. Then color flowers with a dark enough color that will cover the sky. I did straight coloring (no blending necessary)
- Color Stamen using one single color. (Do not add glitter until after entire card is done to prevent making a mess.)
- Flick the grass from the bottom up. I put ¼” flicks of the darker colors and gradually made longer flicks as the colors got lighter.
- Assemble card. I cut the ribbon and tape on the back, and glue on the bow with Zip Dry. I then layer the cardstock together.
- Add Glossy Effects onto the stamen and bee body. Then sprinkle on the sunflower glitter. Shake off excess glitter, then add Glossy Effects to the bee wings.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
- Copic® Markers (YG67, YG63, YG17, YG03, YG01, RV55, RV02, RV00, Y35, B000)
- Super Smooth White Cardstock by Neenah Paper®
- Pink Polka Dot Ribbon
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Scrapbook Adhesives® Tape Runner by 3L®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project