Cookie Christmas by Janelle Stollfus
- Emboss Mixed Media White Paper with Holly Scroll Metal Stencil in a machine with the metal stencil closest to the thickest embossing plate.
- Sponge embossed paper with Toffee Crunch ink and trim to 4 by 5-1/4 inches.
- Die cut circle with the largest circle from Build A Wreath Die Set.
- Cut clear acetate to cover circle and glue on the back side of the embossed paper.
- Die-cut foam sheet with the same circle and the larger one for the backside of the embossed paper.
- Cut the same circle and largest scallop from Build A Wreath set on red cardstock plus adhesive sheet and use to glue to the front side of the embossed paper.
- Make marshmallows with over circle stencil on top of the nonstick mat. Sprinkle Sparkly Puff over the stencil and carefully lift off mat leaving circles of Sparkly Puff behind to heat from the backside of the mat with a heat tool.
- Add "marshmallows" to the acetate side circle from the back then add Silver and Champagne Glass Glitter.
- Add foam adhesive around the backside of embossed paper and remove lining from them plus the die cut foam circle.
- Carefully place green cardstock onto embossed paper, turn over and trim to 4-1/8 by 5-3/8 inches.
- Glue onto folded 8-1/2 by 11 red cardstock.
- Stamp sentiment and mugs from Cookie Christmas with black ink onto Mixed Media White Paper, color and die cut with matching Cookie Christmas dies.
Also uses these supplies:
Red and Green Cardstock by My Colors
Memento Ink Pad - Toffee Crunch
Sketch Markers by Copic - E42, E43, E44, E47, G43, R29, R35, RV91, YG17
Mono Liquid Glue by Tombow
3D Foam Creative Embellishment Kit by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
Adhesive Sheets by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project