Chandelier Skulls by Alison Heikkila
- Stamp the image with Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black.
- Color the image with the Tombow markers listed below.
- Die cut the image with the small "P" Fitted Frame.
- Sweep Wheat VersaMagic ink across the outer edges of the stamped image.
- Repeat with Sahara Desert VersaMagic, inking heavier as you get closer to the edges.
- Using an Ink Blending Tool, apply Pinecone VersaColor ink to the very edges of the image.
- Create the card base out of Kraft cardstock, cut to the size 5 1/2" x 8."
- Apply VersaMark to 2 sides of the card base.
- Sprinkle on Aged Black Embossing Poder and heat set.
- Repeat steps 8 & 9 to the other two sides of the card base.
- Spritz the card base with Love Letter irRESISTables and let dry.
- Sponge Pinecone VersaColor ink to the card base to darken it slightly.
- Apply the stamped layer to the card base with Black Foam Squares.
- Frantage Embossing Enamels Multiple Styles & Colors
- VersaMark Watermark Ink Pad 7.99
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Fitted Frames B Die Cut Set 29.99
Also uses these supplies:
FREG026 Aged Black Embossing Powder
VersaMagic™ Ink by Tsukineko® (Sahara Sand)
irRESISTables™ Spray by Tsukineko® (Love Letter)
VersaColor™ Ink by Tsukineko® (Pinecone)
Ink Blending Tools by Ranger®
Dual Brush Markers by Tombow® (856, 837, N25, N95, 090, 990, 942, 025)
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project