Autumn Truck by Fran Seiford
- Score and fold 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" orange cardstock to create card base.
- Stamp Autumn Truck on 5" x 3-3/4" kraft panel in black ink and color as desired.
- Back with slightly larger black panel.
- Using VersaMarker add areas on the car for a rusty appearence.
- Coat with Copper Tinsel. Tap off excess and heat to set.
- Adhere Mica under the car with glue.
- Adhere to card front.
Also uses these supplies:
TP104 Copper Tinsel Embosing Powder
FRM04 Tea Stained Mica Fragments
Cardstock: orange, black, and kraft
Zip Dry Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project