Zombie Girl Card by Kathi F. Rerek
- Cut a piece of 12"x12" purple cardstock in half, score, and fold to create a 6" square card.
- Cut a piece of patterned paper to 5.75" square, edge with Black Soot Distress Ink, and adhere to the card.
- Use Memento ink to stamp the Zombie Girl onto white cardstock.
- Color with Copic markers.
- Fussy-cut the image and edge with a black marker.
- Use the Ornate Frame die to cut black chipboard and purple cardstock.
- Press the chipboard frame die-cut into the VersaMark pad and emboss with Aged Silver Frantage Embossing Enamel.
- Repeat step 7 to get complete coverage and a little dimension.
- Adhere the fussy-cut Zombie Girl die-cut to the purple oval die-cut, then adhere to the card front.
- Adhere the embossed chipboard frame over the image panel using liquid glue. Let dry.
- Add glue to the base of the image inside the frame, then shake some instant coffee granules over the glue to look like grave dirt. Let dry.
- Add some glue drops to Zombie Girl's hair and add some tea leaves. Let dry.
- Add the sentiments as shown using the Label Letters and Big Chat Idea-ology stickers.
Also uses these supplies:
Aged Silver Frantage Embossing Enamel (FREG023)
Solar White Classic Crest® Cardstock by Neenah Paper
Purple Cardstock by My Colors
Skin: BV0000, BV23, BV25, RV93, E21, G0000, BG90, BG93
Scar: R56, RV93
Lips: BV23, BV25, RV91, RV93, RV95
Hair: E43, E44, E47
Black Soot Tim Holtz® Distress® Ink by Ranger Industries
Midnight Magic Halloween by Recollections®
Ornate Frame Tim Holtz® Alterations Bigz® Die by Sizzix®
Big Chat Tim Holtz® Idea-ology® Stickers by Advantus
Label Letters Tim Holtz® Idea-ology® Stickers by Advantus
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project