Yoga Flamingo This Body by Alison Heikkila
1. Stamp the Yoga Flamingo on to Mixed Media Paper with VersaFine Ink.
2. Color the stamp with the markers listed above.
3. Die cut the colored image with the Large "P" Fitted Frame.
4. Stamp "This Body" with VersaMark ink on the stamped image.
5. Emboss the sentiment with Detail Black Embossing Powder and heat set.
6. Create the card base out of Atlantic Shore cardstock, cut to 4 1/4" x 11."
7. Stamp the Mixed Mesh stamp on the front of the card base with VersaMark ink.
8. Sprinkle Detail White Embossing Powder on the stamped image and heat set.
9. Glue the flamingo to the card base.
Also uses these supplies:
DP111: Detail Black Embossing Powder
DP100: Detail White Embossing Powder
Imagine: VersaMark Ink, VersaFine Ink in Onyx Black
My Colors Cardstock: Atlantic Shore
Zig Clean Color Markers: 021, 024, 220, 222, 302, 900
Canson Mixed Media Paper
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ Runner
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project