Witch Selfie by Debi Hammons
- Fold 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” Plum cardstock in half to form card base.
- Stamp greeting on right side of 5-1/4” x 4” white cardstock with black ink, one line at a time.
- Glue to card front.
- Stamp Witch Selfie on 3” x 3-1/2” purple print cardstock with VersaMark Ink.
- Pour black embossing powder over ink.
- Tap off excess and return to jar.
- Heat with heat tool to set.
- Color in mouth and whites of witch’s eyes using white gel pen.
- Glue to 3-1/4” x 3-3/4” black cardstock.
- Glue to left side of card front.
Also uses these supplies:
Concord Grape by Bazzill®
Embossing Heat Tool
Purple Print Cardstock
White Gel Pen
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue
by Beacon Adhesives®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project