Winter Tweets Red by Fran Seiford
- Create card base from a 5-1/2" X 11" panel from black cardstock.
- Adhere a 5-1/4" panel of patterned paper to the front of the folded card base.
- Adhere a 3-3/4" panel of black cardstock to the center of the layered card base.
- Stamp bird and holly on white cardstock and color as desired with colored pencils.
- Die cut birds and holly with cutting dies.
- Apply sticky panel to black cardstock and trim to 3-1/2" square.
- Remove cover sheet from sticky panel and adhere bird and holly to center of adhesive.
- Spoon Red Encrusted Jewel Kit elements on sticky panel to cover completely.
- Heat from beneath to melt embossing powder and set elements.
- Adhere bird panel to center of black panel.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
- Colored Pencils by Tombow®
- Big Shot Die Cutting Machine with Magnetic Platform by Sizzix
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project