Wings - Thanks by Fran Seiford
- Fold a panel of purple cardstock in half to form card base.
- Adhere a smaller panel of patterned paper on top.
- Emboss greeting in Pirate Gold Embossing Powder on patterned layer as shown.
- Die cut wings from lavender and purple cardstock. Remember to turn the paper over to get wings that go "the other way".
- Die cut ornate heart and backing heart from yellow and purple cardstock.
- Die cut small heart from lavender cardstock.
- Adhere wings and hearts as shown using 3D Foam Squares on hearts.
Also uses these supplies:
Purple, Lavender, and Yellow Cardstock from My Colors
Patterned paper from Recollections
Embossign Heat Tool
Die Cutting Machine like Sizzix Big Shot
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
ZipDry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project