Wings - Music Notes by Fran Seiford
- Fold an 8-1/2" X 5-1/2" panel of green cardstock in half to form card base.
- Adhere a 5-1/4" X 4" layer of red striped patterned paper on card front.
- Add a strip of striped patterned paper to the bottom of card front (this is the back side of the red paper)
- Die cut wings and backing heart layer from Kraft cardstock.
- Die cut wings from music patterned paper - be sure to turn the paper over to make the wings go "the other way".
- Die cut ornate heart from red cardstock.
- Die cut two small hearts from music paper.
- Assemble as shown using 3D Foam Squares to pop up large heart and fluffing music wings with fingers or craft knife.
- Wings Die Set 19.99
Also uses these supplies:
Green and Red Cardstock by My Colors
Kraft Cardstock - Desert Storm by Neenah
Music Paper, Patterned Paper by American Crafts
Die Cutting Machine like Sizzix Big Shot
ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives™ by 3L®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project