Wings - Miss You by Fran Seiford
- Fold an 8-1/2" X 5-1/2" panel of red cardstock in half to form card base.
- Adhere a 4" X 5-1/4" layer of patterned paper to the card front.
- Die cut two wings from red cardstock with the back layer die of the large wing, be sure to turn the paper over for one of them if it's textured.
- Die cut one wing from a patterned paper.
- Die cut one red heart.
- Adhere wings as shown.
- Stamp greeting in VersaFine Onyx Black Ink
- Adhere heart with 3-D Foam Squares.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Wings Die Set 19.99
Also uses these supplies:
Red Cardstock from My Colors
Patterned Paper from Authentique (diamonds)
Patterned Paper from American Crafts (dots)
Die cutting machine like Sizzix® Big Shot™
ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives ™ by 3L®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project