WindowRama Pumpkin Scream Skeleton Yoga by Fran Seiford
- Die cut back panel with rectangular die on purple cardstock.
- Die cut black front panel with rectangular die and the circle die centered in the open space of the the rectangular one.
- Stamp skeletons on front panel with VersaMark Ink. Coat with white embossing powder. Tap off excess and heat to set.
- Stamp Pumpkin Scream on orange cardstock with black ink. Color and fussy cut.
- Adhere to inside center of back panel with foam adhesive. Fold back panel edges forward.
- Fold sides of front panel with circle towards the back.
- Adhere sides together.
- Stamp message on green cardstock. Trim as desired and mount on front with glue.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- VersaMark Watermark Ink Pad 7.99
- Windowrama Die Set 19.99
Also uses these supplies:
EP100 White Embossing Powder
Cardstock: purple, black, orange and green
Die cutting machine
Zip Dry Adhesive
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project