Warm Snowman Boxed Holiday by Fran Seiford
- Die cut front and back panel of WindowRama from Kraft Cardstock.
- Front - uses large main die with the rectangular jar die centered vertically, and about half inch from top.
- Back - used large main die only.
- Stamp Boxed Holiday in Vintage Sepia on the front die cut panel and set aside.
- Stamp Warm Snowman in black ink on white cardstock. Color as desired.
- Die cut snowman with large rectangle die. You want snowman in the front window, so place accordingly.
- Die cut lid from silver metallic cardstock.
- Stamp message in black ink on kraft cardstock. Trim around message.
- Adhere snowman to the back panel. Fold scored sides up.
- Fold sides of front panel back. Apply glue to the back panel, sides only. Wrap front sides around back sides. Press sides together.
- Adhere message and lid on with dimensional foam adhesive.
Also uses these supplies:
Silver Metallic Cardstock
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
Zig™ 2-way glue pen by EK Success®
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives™ by 3L®
VersaFine™ Vintage Sepia Ink by Tsukineko
Die Cutting Machine
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project