Unicorn Skull by Jamie Martin
- Stamp Unicorn Skull on decorative paper with black ink, emboss with clear embossing powder and layer onto a larger black cardstock panel.
- Offset silver glitter paper on each side of the image and glue to an orange card.
- Stamp the sentiment from the FaBOOlous Clear Set with VersaMark Ink and emboss with White Embossing Powder on a black strip of cardstock.
- Pop up on the card with foam squares.
- Randomly apply white Nuvo Crystal Drops by the stamped image.
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- VersaMark Watermark Ink Pad 7.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Unicorn Skull Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
EP100 White Embossing Powder
EP020 Clear Embossing Powder
3D Foam Square from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
Zip Dry Glue
Prisma Colored Pencils
White Gel Pen
White Nuvo Crystal DropsPaper- Orange, Black Cardstock, Silver Glitter Paper
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project