Teacup Trio by Kristine Reynolds
- Punch the lower border of a dark pink cardstock panel and adhere to light pink card base.
- Adhere patterned paper to card.
- Adhere ribbon to card.
- Install brads in to card.
- stamp sentiment in black ink at the top of the card.
- Stamp the Teacup Trio on white cardstock with black ink and color with markers.
- Cut out the image and adhere to card.
- Randomly sprinkle embossing enamel on card and heat to melt.
Also uses these supplies:
Copic® Markers (G82, G40, G20, R81, R83, R85, B000)
Cardstock by Bazill Basics Paper®
Patterned Paper by Authentique™ Paper
Border Punch by EKSuccess®
Brads by Recollections®
Velvet Ribbon by May Arts
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project