Sunny Sketch by Jamie Martin
- Rub yellow and coral inks on a craft mat, spritz with water and place watercolor paper on top of ink and let dry.
- Stamp Sunny Sketch on the dried paper with black ink and emboss with clear.
- Layer onto black paper and glue to an orange card.
- Stamp sentiment on white cardstock with black ink, emboss with clear embossing powder, layer onto black paper and pop up with foam squares.
- Add Red Dot Sparklers, sequins, or rhinestones.
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Cling Sunny Sketch Rubber Stamp 14.99
- 6” X 6” Square Handle 7.99
- May Flowers Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock
Zip Dry Glue Beacon Adhesives
3D Foam Squares Scrapbook Adhesives by 3 L
Distress Inks- Lemon Squeeze, Abandon Coral
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project