Succulents by Alison Heikkila
1. Stamp the Succulents on to Smooth Bristol Paper with VersaMark Ink. I like to place large 6" x 6" stamps face up on my work surface and then place my cardstock on top and carefully rub the image on to the cardstock. I find that I get a better impression with large stamps when I do this.
2. Sprinkle Detail Black Embossing Powder on to the inked image, tap off excess, and heat set.
3. Color the 3 main succulents with the colors listed.
4. Trim down Bristol Cardstock to 6" x 6."
5. Cut a piece of sage colored cardstock to 6 1/2" x 6 1/2."
6. On a piece of smooth black cardstock, line up the sentiment using the Storybook Alphabet and ink with VersaMark ink.
7. Sprinkle Detail White Embossing Powder on to the inked image and heat set.
8. Trim sentiment down to a strip to approximately 1" x 5 1/2."
9. Cut a deep "V" into the right side of the sentiment strip to create the look of a banner.
10. Glue all layers using EZ Runner.
Also uses these supplies:
Tombow: Dual Brush Pens: 133, 158, 173, 192, 228, 243, 837
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ Runner
Canson: Smooth Bristol Cardstock
Sage and Black cardstock
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project