Spring Garden/Chipboard WindowRama Kit Calendar by Kathi F. Rerek
- Apply gesso to both sides of two squares and two rectangles from the Circle WindowRama Kit.
- Mix Translucent White with Cerulean Blue MFA paint, then paint all the pieces. Heat set.
- Apply a coat of Matte Medium to all surfaces. Heat set.
- Sponge Watering Can Archival ink over the stencil from the Grunge Script Cling Rubber Stamp set onto painted background of the two squares. Heat set.
- Apply a coat of Matte Medium over the stenciled squares. Heat set.
- Stamp the Spring Garden Rubber with Jet Black Archival ink onto the two squares. Heat set.
- Apply a coat of Matte Medium over the stamped squares and heat set.
- Paint the flowers and the butterflies with MFA paints. Heat set.
- Seal both painted squares with Matte Medium and heat set.
- Use the dies to cut 2020 from black cardstock. Seal the cardstock with Matte Medium.
- Adhere the date as shown, then seal with Matte Medium.
- If necessary, touch up stamped images with the black Pitt Artist Brush pen.
- Use Jet Black StazOn to edge all the pieces.
- Follow the instructions to assemble the WindowRama using Gaffer's Tape.
- Adhere the calendar.
Also uses these supplies:
Media® Gesso by DecoArt®
Media® Matte Medium by DecoArt®
Media® Fluid Acrylics by DecoArt®: Translucent White, Cerulean Blue, Primary Yellow, Diarylide Yellow, Cadmium Orange, Primary Magenta, Pthalo Green/Yellow, Hansa Yellow Medium, Dioxazine Purple, Pthalo Blue
Jet Black and Watering Can Archival™ Ink by Ranger Industries
Jet Black StazOn® Ink by Tsukineko®
Black Pitt Artist Brush Pen by Faber Castell
Triplus® Fineliner by Staedtler
Gaffer's Tape by 7 Gypsies
Small Number Die Set by All Occasions
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project