Spring Build A Wreath by Alison Heikkila
1. Using the largest circle and second largest scallop in the Build a Wreath Die Set, die cut a piece of Kraft cardstock to become the base of the wreath.
2. Die cut 2 styles of foliage out of Mint Julep and Spanish Moss cardstock. Be sure to cut a few extra so you can decide how full you want your wreath to be.
3. Stamp out 5 of the rounded flowers in the POP Bouquet stamp set on to patterned or monoprinted papers with Onyx Black Ink.
4. Die cut the flowers with the coordinating die n the POP Shapes die set.
5. Attach the flowers and foliage to the wreath base with EZ Runner and On Point Glue.
6. Create the card base out of Tropical Splash cardstock, cut to 5 1/2" x 8 1/2."
7. Tear strips of Dahlia cardstock. Be sure to have the "tear" on the top, so show not only the rough edge, but the under color too. I tore 5 skinny strips for my card.
8. Adhere strips to card base with EZ Runner.
9. Stamp the sentiment with VersaMark Ink on to the card base, in between the strips. Sprinkle with Ivory embossing powder, shake off excess, and heat set.
10. Adhere wreath to card base.
11. Attach several sequins from Doodles Paper Playground with On Point Glue in a bit of a random pattern.
Also uses these supplies:
EP208 Ivory Embossing Powder
My Colors Cardstock: Spanish Moss, Mint Julep, Tropical Splash
Imagine: VersaFine Ink in Onyx Black, On Point Glue, VersaMark Ink
Doodles Paper Playground: Broken Glass Sparkle Blend (or another clear Sparkle Blend)
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ Runner
Patterned Paper (I used monoprinted paper)
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project