Snowman Circles Shaker by Louise Healy
- Fold a 7" x 10" piece of Aquamarine cardstock in half to form an A7 card.
- Tape the Snowman Circles stencil to a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" piece of white cardstock with removable tape.
- Use stencil brushes to add color to the image, use the Picasso to keep colors clean, outline the openings of the eyes and mouth with the fine line black pen, remove stencil.
- Use the small paint brush to add glue to the hat band and pom pom, sprinkle with the Crystal Micro Glitter, let dry.
- Adhere a 4 5/8" x 5 7/8" piece of the Yuletide Greetings paper to a 4 3/4" 6" piece of Aquamarine, then using the smaller of the R size die from Fitted Frames B die cut a window in the center of the two papers.
- Place red line tape around the outer edge of the back of the frame and attach a 4 5/8" x 5 7/8" piece of acetate to the tape to close the window.
- Adhere the Snowman Circles image to a 4 7/8" x 6 1/8" piece of white, centering it on the paper.
- Create a raised edge of a double layer of foam tape all around the image about 1/8" in from each edge, make sure the corners fit snug and that the tape won't show in your window.
- Make a combination of the (Powder Blue and Taupe) Color Fragments, (Royal Blue, Oceanic and Silver) Glass Glitter, and Twinkle Glitter and place it inside the foam edge.
- Remove the release paper from the foam carefully and add the window over the top.
- Stamp the Let it Snow! from the Snowman Trio set on 2" x 2" piece of white with Tuxedo Black.
- Die cut the sentiment and a matching Aquamarine mat using size C from Fitted Frames A, brush a little ink on the sentiment, adhere the two together then add to the card.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Aquamarine)
- White Cardstock
- Yuletide Greetings Patterned Paper by Graphic 45
- Memento™ Ink by Tsukineko® (Summer Sky, Teal Zeal)
- Brilliance™ Ink by Tsukineko® (Pearlescent Orange, Rocket Red)
- Red Line Tape
- Black Fine Line Pen
- Dries Clear Glue
- Small Paintbrush
- Foam Mounting Tape by 3M®
- 1/2" Removable Tape by 3M®
- Die Cut Machine
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project