Slim Cling Floral Wings Rubber Stamp by Kathi F. Rerek
- Use Tuxedo Black Memento ink to stamp the image onto Mixed Media Paper.
- Color image using Copic markers.
- Trim image panel and mat with black cardstock cut .25" larger than the image panel.
- Use Double-sided Stick It Adhesive sheet to adhere patterned paper to both sides of the 8.5" x 11" chipboard.
- Trim the covered chipboard sheet to a bit over 8.5".
- Cut the large chipboard sheet in half so that you have two 4.25 x >8.5" pieces.
- Cut both large chipboard pieces using the Journal Die.
- Cut the spine from the remaining piece of covered chipboard.
- Assemble the journal according to the instructions and/or videos that you can find online.
- Heavily edge the assembled journal with VersaMark ink.
- Drag the edges through embossing enamel. Heat set.
- Repeat Steps #10 and #11 until you have nicely covered embossed edges.
- Create page signatures for the journal.
- Adhere the stamped image panel to the front of the journal.
- Adhere the bug charms to finish the journal.
- Decorate a binder clip with ribbon to keep the journal closed.
Also uses these supplies:
Aged Ochre and Aged Bronze Frantage Embossing Enamels from Stampendous
Journal Scoreboards XL Die by Eileen Hull® for Sizzix®
Blueberry Vintage Double Dot Patterned Paper by BoBunny Press®
8.5 x 11 Black Chipboard
Large Double-sided Stick It Adhesive Sheets
Rose: Y11, Y23, Y26
Sunflower: Y13, Y15, Y17, Y35, YR15, YR18, YR23, YR27, E23, E25, E27, E29, E39, E49
Butterfly Wings: B24, B28, B29
Butterfly Bodies: N4, N6, YR18
Other Flowers: RV52, RV63, RV93: Y11, Y32, YR15, YR18; Y000, Y00, Y11, Y13, TO
Flower Centers: YR15, YR16, YR18, YR27, Y35; <B21, B21, B23, B26, B37
Leaves: B21, G43, G46
Pointy Leaves: YG11, G20, G40, G82
Bug Charms from the stash
Ribbon from the stash
White cardstock to be used for the journal paper.
Thread to stitch the signatures
Red-liner tape or other strong adhesive
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project