Single Iris by Jamie Martin
- Stamp Single Iris on white cardstock, color with colored pencils and cut out.
- Stamp Friends Add color on a white cardstock square with black ink and emboss with Clear Embossing Powder. Layer onto black and purple panels.
- Glue stamped pieces onto a watercolor panel that has been watercolored with yellow inks and layered onto a black panel.
- Wrap with twine and glue to a purple card.
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Friends Add Color Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Single Iris Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock- My Minds Eye
Zip Dry Glue- Beacon Adhesives
Prisma Colored Pencils
Black and White Twine- Recollections
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project