Scary Carriage by Kathi F. Rerek
- Stamp image onto white paper and onto label paper.
- Fussy-cut the label paper version and place it onto its counterpart to mask the image.
- Place the image panel onto the STAY-tion and secure with magnets.
- Place the magnetic ruler over the base of the image (under the carriage and the horse) and sponge Chipped Sapphire and Blueprint Sketch Distress ink over the image.
- Move the ruler to cover the top of the image and sponge Pumice Stone and Distress inks over the base of the image.
- Remove the image panel from the STAY-tion. Lift the masks and reserve for another use.
- Color the image with Copic markers.
- Touch up any areas of the background with B63, B66, and N markers.
- Trim image panel and mat with black cardstock cut slightly larger than the image panel.
- Cut mixed media to 6" and secure to the stamping platform with magnets
- Position the Cling Crackle stamp as desired, press the cover of the stamp platform onto the cling, and lift.
- Ink the stamp with black ink and stamp.
- Remove the image panel from the platform and secure it to the STAY-tion with magnets.
- Place the matted image panel over the stamped panel, determine where the horizon falls, and place the magnetic ruler there.
- Sponge Blueprint Sketch and Chipped Sapphire Distress inks over the top section.
- Move the ruler and sponge Black Soot Distress ink over the bottom section.
- Randomly drip Black Soot re-inker to mimic blotches on the stamp.
- Trim this panel to 6" square and edge the entire piece with Black Soot Distress ink.
- Thoroughtly heat set.
- Drag the VersaMark ink pad along the edges of the panel and add Aged Bronze Frantage Embossing Enamel. Dump off excess, and heat set. Repeat if necessary.
- Adhere this panel to a 6" square card.
- Align the horizon of the matted image panel to the horizon of the card front and adhere.
Also uses these supplies:
Copic® Markers Used:
Carriage: YR12, YR14, YR16, YR18, E44, E47, E49
Curtains, Groom's Robes, and Harness: V93, V95, V97
Sconces and Brasswork: Y000, Y21, Y23, Y26, Y28
Wheels, Carriage Seat, Yoke: E23, E25 E27
Lady Passenger: YG21, FYG2, YR31, FY1, FYG2, FBG2
Horse: T1, T2, T4, T5
Chipped Sapphire, Blueprint Sketch, Black Soot, and Pumice Stone Distress® Ink by Tim Holtz® for Ranger IndustriesRemovable ID Labels by Avery®
STAY-tion™ by Wendy Vecchi for Ranger Industries
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project