Sandcastle by Kristine Reynolds
- Fold an 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" piece of Sandy Beach cardstock in half.
- Adhere a 2 1/2" x 4 1/4" piece of Poolside cardstock on to the left side of the card.
- Cut a 3 3/4" x 5" panel of white cardstock.
- Apply VersaMark directly to the panel and heat emboss the various embossing powders to create the ocean scene.
- Using the Picasso Shield, sponge the Aqua ink on the top portion of the panel to create clouds.
- Stamp sentiment on the top portion of the panel with black ink.
- Stencil the Sandcastle stencil over the scene with regular embossing paste and then cover with Golden Sand embossing powder from the kit and heat emboss to melt.
- Adhere panel to card base.
- Attach cut corner piece to left corner with brads.
- Frantage Encrusted Jewel Technique 5-Jar Kits Multiple Styles & Colors
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- VersaMark Watermark Ink Pad 7.99
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Dreamweaver Regular Paste 4 Oz 9.49
- Dreamweaver Palette Knife 3.99
- Picasso Metal Shield/Stencil 7.49
- Sandcastle Metal Stencil 7.49
- Ocean Wisdom Perfectly Clear Rubber Stamps 14.99
Also uses these supplies:
- EK22 Beach Embossing Kit
- My Colors Cardstock by My Minds Eye® (Sandy Beach, Sky, Poolside)
- Adirondack® Ink Pad by Ranger® (Aqua)
- Gold Brads by Recollections®
- Heat Tool
- Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project