Roots of Love by Jamie Martin
- Stamp Roots of Love on white paper with black ink.
- Color with colored pencils.
- After coloring the hearts, go over the hearts with a VersaMark Pen, sprinkle with pink embossing powder from the Spring Sparkle Embossing Kit and heat.
- Sprinkle the top of the panel with Shabby Blue Embossing Enamel and heat from underneath so it doesn't blow off.
- Sprinkle PEARLustre Moonstone Embossing Poweder on the bottom of the panel and heat from underneath.
- Stamp sentiment beside the tree with black ink.
- Layer onto a pink card with a strip of craft colored paper on the left side.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Prismacolor® Colored Pencils
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project