Rain Dance by Jamie Martin
1. The background paper was made using a monoprinting plate. Radiant Neon reinkers in Electric Pink and Electric Purple were squeezed onto the plate and brayered. The squares were stamped into it without ink to remove the ink from the plate to get the lighter shade. Then white cardstock was placed on the plate and rubbed before removed to dry.
2. Stamp Rain Dance onto paper with Memento ink and apply gold Dot Sparklers to the umbrella.
3. Sprinkle the upper left corner with Spoonful of Gold Dust and heat from underneath so it doesn't blow away.
4. Layer onto black paper and mount to a gold card.
- Frantage Encrusted Jewel Technique 5-Jar Kits Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Rain Dance Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Radiant Neon Inks in Electric Purple and Electric Pink by Imagine
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project