Pumpkin Spooks by Deb Antonick
- Prepare the wood surface with a coat of Gesso. Let dry. Sand lightly.
- Seal the Gesso with a thin coat of Matte Medium. Let dry.
- Load the stamp with Lamp Black, stamp the background. Let dry.
- Paint over the stamped image with watered down Cadmium Orange. Leave the skull white.
- Add shading and tints using the colours from the list provided.
- Emboss the skull with Detail white
- Emboss the spider and web with Aged Black.
- Cut out frames and stamp.
Also uses these supplies:
Surface: 6 x 6 wooden artist panel
Chipboard – Large Spider Web, 5” Skull, Spider www.chipboard.ca
Paints and Mediums:
DecoArt Media Gesso
DecoArt Media Matte Medium
DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylics – Cadmium Orange, Vermilion, Diarylide Yellow, Quinacridone Gold, Burnt Umber, Quinacridone Violet, Green Gold, Cobalt Teal Hue, Prussian Blue, Hansa Yellow Medium
DecoArt Acrylics – Titanium White, Lamp Black
Small brayer, baby wipes, Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive, Glue dots.
Note – I use the point blenders to paint with like a marker, Loading with very little paint. I apply shading with the ⅜ angle shader.
Dynasty IPC Small and Medium Point Blenders, Dynasty IPC Mop Brush, ⅜” Eye of the Tiger Angle shader, ¾” flat brush.
Die Cutting Machine
White and Black paper
Embossing Powders – Aged Black Embossing Enamel, Detail White
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project