Posted Script by Alison Heikkila
1. Cut a piece of cream cardstock to 4" 5 1/4."
2. Using VersaFine ink in Vintage Sepia, stamp the Posted Script stamp on to the cream cardstock.
3. Apply the stencil from the Grunge Script set with Rose Bud Memento ink and your choice of ink applicator to the lower left corner of the panel. I used makeup blending brushes
4. Apply Dusty Concord Distress Oxide ink to the top right corner, blending it out across the top of the panel and down the side.
5. Stamp the half mandala from the Floral Circles stamp set with Salty Ocean Distress Oxide Ink to the right side of the panel.
6. Color the half mandala with Zig markers in 026, 080, and 200.
7. Stamp the hydrangea vase from the Blue Poppies stamp set near the upper left of the panel with Vintage Sepia Ink.
8. Color in the image using Zig Marker colors: 036, 044, 045, and 200.
9. Swipe White Linen Dylusions paint across the hydrangea vase. You can do this with your finger or a brush. Allow some of the vase and flowers to show through.
10. Apply the sentiment from the Script Sayings stamp set to the painted area with VersaMark Ink.
11. Sprinkle Clear Bark Embossing Powder on to the sentiment, shake off excess, and heat set.
12. Create the card base out of Concord Jam cardstock, cut to 5 1/2" x 8 1/2."
13. Apply the panel to the card base with EZ Runner.
14. Adhere a few sequins from the Juniper Berries Sparkle Blend to the top panel using On Point Glue.
Also uses these supplies:
EP505: Clear Bark Embossing Powder
My Colors Cardstock: Concord Jam
Doodles Paper Playground: Juniper Berries Sparkle Blend
Imagine: Memento Ink in Rose Bud, VersaFine Ink in Vintage Sepia, On Point Glue
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens: 026, 036, 044, 045, 080, 200
Ranger: White Linen Dylusions Paint, Distress Oxide Ink in Salty Ocean, Dusty Concord
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ Runner
Cream colored cardstock
Your choice of ink applicator
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project