POP Frame Sports Frame by Jamie Martin
- Stamp Sports Frame on watercolor paper with black ink and emboss with clear embossing powder and watercolor with Inktense Pencils.
- Die-cut the Sports Frame using the Die Set.
- Die-cut white cardstock with the largest of the frames and trim the two edges with scissors.
- Lay the frame on top of the last die-cut piece and stamp the sentiment in the center of the frame so that it's stamped on the panel behind the frame.
- Glue the acetate to the back of the Sports Frame.
- Place foam tape around the backside of the frame being sure not to leave any gaps.
- Place a small amount of Glitter Glass on top of the sentiment and adhere the frame over it.
- Cut red and white striped decorative paper slightly smaller than a blue card and glue it on.
- Glue the frame diagonally to the card.
Also uses these supplies:
FRG01C Silver Crushed Glitter Glass
EP020 Clear Embossing Powder
Cardstock- Blue, White
VersaFine™ Ink by Tsukineko Ink- Onyx Black
Zip Dry Glue, Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project