Polar Bear Play by Alison Heikkila
- Stamp Polar Bear Play on to Canson Mixed Media Paper with Onyx Black VersaFine Ink.
- Color the image with the Zig Clean Color Markers listed.
- Die cut the image out with the Large "Q" die from the Fitted Frames Set A.
- Apply Sticky Panels to Stampendous Mixed Media Paper and die cut using the Small "W" Fitted Frame.
- Peel top of the Sticky Panels, center and apply polar bear image.
- Pour Shaved Ice on top of the exposed Sticky Panel. Shake off excess.
- Pour Multi Crystal Glitter Mix to the same area, to fill in the gaps of the Shaved Ice.
- Create the card base with Velvet Night cardstock, cut to the size of 5 1/2" x 8."
- Apply VersaMark Watermark Ink to the edges of the card base.
- Sprinkle Lapis embossing powder on to the perimeter of the card and heat set.
- Adhere the Polar Bears to the top of the card, leaving plenty of room for ribbon.
- Apply 2 rows of Pastel Blue Glimmer Ribbon to the bottom of the card.
- Shaved Ice 5.49
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- VersaMark Watermark Ink Pad 7.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Polar Bear Play Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- FRGL01 Multi Crystal Glitter Mix
- EP231 Lapis PEARLustre Embossing Powder
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Velvet Night)
- Mixed Media Paper by Canson®
- 1/4" Pastel Blue Glimmer Ribbon Creative Impressions
- ZIG® Clean Color Markers by Kuretake® (034,035, 099, 302)
- Adhesive Dot Runner by Kukoyo
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project