Poinsettia Collage by Jamie Martin
- Stamp Poinsettia Collage on white cardstock with VersaMark Ink and emboss with white embossing powder.
- Rub your ink pads over the top of the embossed area using Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn and Pine Needles Inks.
- Spray with water so the colors blend and set aside to dry.
- When dry wrap two corners of the panel with red ribbon, glue to a slightly larger red panel and glue to a gold card.
- Glue three sequins on to add a touch of bling.
Also uses these supplies:
EP100 White Embossing Powder
Zip Dry Ink- Beacon Adhesives
Art Glitter Glue
Distress Inks- Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Pine Needles
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project